CatTastic

Cats in the news, pictures of cats, cats, cats and more cats. All cats all the time. Cat Games. Cat photos. Weird and not weird cat stuff. Cat links. Not your crazy cat lady momma's cat blog.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Acro-Cats perfoming in Chicago-TONIGHT

I can't believe no CatTastic representative will be able to go. YOU should go in our stead (you know who you are). Oh, its not the same show as the Russian guy, btw-

This guy:
HIRE ME!
is for hire. I don't know if he'll be at the performance tonight-but I want him at my next birthday party.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Prairielanding said…

    Damn, I wish I hadn't missed that, now that I know it's not the same as the Russian thing!!

    However, my disappointment is partly covered up by my excitement at looking at Reversible Eye's website. I haven't been anywhere that weird in a while (at least, not in Chi-town) and am now dying to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home